Compeat, the most comprehensive all-in-one integrated restaurant accounting, back office, workforce and intelligence management software, is excited to announce Jon Taffer as the keynote speaker at the 2019 Customer User Conference (CUC19). Taffer, host and executive producer of Bar Rescue, has over four decades of industry experience and unprecedented insights on all the essentials that business owners, executives and employees need to know to ensure a healthy, successful, prosperous operation. From hiring the right team and increasing guest frequency, to growing new customer traffic, branding your business, and providing quality customer service, Taffer utilizes his experience as a hospitality consultant to turn struggling businesses around.
The CUC19 will take place April 24th-26th in Austin, TX, and is expected to be the largest CUC yet as we “Come Together” with the coolest restaurants in the industry.
“This year’s conference is aptly themed ‘Come Together’ because it is the first time both Ctuit and Compeat customers will be in one place,” states Kristi Turner, CMO of Compeat. “We have an amazing community of users that share similar goals and challenges. This conference is an opportunity to share best practices across all types of restaurants from all over the US. Compeat has a lot of tools in its toolbox, and our goal at every CUC is to increase each customers’ return on their investment.”
Users in attendance will have the opportunity to:
- Network, collaborate and problem solve with other Compeat power users
- Participate in Compeat best practices workshops and training
- Gain access to more advanced training options, including the ability to book 1:1 appointments with the Client Services Representatives at our popular Solutions Bar
- Learn about new products and the Product Roadmap for the upcoming year that will provide a clear vision of the combined Ctuit and Compeat future product portfolio
- Interact face-to-face with your favorite client services, account managers and account executive team members
- Relax and have some fun networking with your industry peers and Compeat team members at our networking events in the Live Music Capital of the World
Be sure to register before January 31, 2019 to receive early bird pricing and sign up for CUC19 updates to keep informed on upcoming information regarding agenda, speakers, sponsors, and more.
For all the Compeat power users that are dying to join us at CUC 2019, but need a little extra help convincing their boss, we’ve got you covered. Download this customizable template and you’ll be one step closer to attending!